Thursday, 12 July 2012

New age relationship

Hmm whats with the relationship between ppl nowadays?
Its like back then the trend of a relationship being stuck together with a double-sided tape. Its like being a conjoined body couple. You'll be together for like almost everynow and then. But hey spot the new trend!
Couples now keep their distance, not as in distant in heart and mind. but rather, physical distant. Not meeting everyday, Not being on the phone..? Both has its plus points i mean but it boils down it each individual's need. So whats yours? Are you in need of someone being always on the other end of the phone line having every little single detail of ur life known to ur spouse or someone who wishes have have their private space and having more to talk about when u meet every other day?

Just wondering. - Nic


I've always believe in respecting individual space because I am one who needs a lot of that myself. I don't need my partner to be 24/7 be around me, neither do I need to validate our relationship through constant contact. I do not like being controlled so I do not do that to my partner as much as I can. 


So... I guess I'm the latter. "someone who wishes have have their private space and having more to talk about when u meet every other day". 


I think as long as I know my partner is committed to me and vice-versa, we do not have to physically be by each other's side everyday. 


Anti-social-chuu

No comments:

Post a Comment