Friday, 27 July 2012

A not so Alone "Alone day"

Well well. Today was a day i was trying to be alone, do my own things, walk ard shop. eat some food and properbly be a loner caught in deep thoughts.
Hmm however, 10 mins after walking out of my home, someone called out to me. "Oei, Niao ren." I ignored and carried on walking to the bus stop. Then this person went on, "Oei, don't Dao leh". I was kinda annoyed and i turned and saw this dude... vaguely his name flashed in my thoughts. Then it striked me.. OH THAT MY BED BUDDY FROM CAMP. I havent seen this guy since i left BMTC. wow that brings back memories.
Hahaha we walked and talked for another 10 mins and departed seperated ways with new numbers in our contact list.
I went to over to Nex and was hungry. so decided to try out Wendy's.. 
 Walked in and GUESS WHO I SAW? MR BEN, Our dearest Ave's BF. LOL. 
Ate and spent some time alone watching video, drawing and reading. My perfect spend some time alone was disturbed by a group of rowdy kids. TSK. Off to find something else to do. I think ended up at NTUC and did some solo shopping. Then suddenly, I saw from afar my friend from korea (studying in singapore for 10 years alr) lol. again. i chatted and spend a good solid 40 mins talking to her and her friends, and they decided to watch a movie and i tagged along. lol 
 
The movies pretty good and Barbie Hsu (Da S) has became really beautiful after not seeing her on screen for sometime. Oh I left after the movies to head hom for dinner. :| But then, as im leaving.. HELLO MR BEN again.  LOL bumping into him again. Oh Well that concludes my not so alone "alone day".

No comments:

Post a Comment