UH if you see me wearing a beanie the next few weeks or so... please be nice to me :(
You've known that i take pride in my sideburns and fringes here and there on days. Usually i shave using a blade. Gillette fusion proglide. i love them cuz it provides a awesomely smooth glide over areas u shave.
TODAY a freak accident happen..
Was at GF's place.. preparing to go out for a dinner with poly mates, realise i had a stubble and uneven sideburns. I did whats natural... shaving the sides to make sure they level.
Suddenly, someone entered the toilet and gave me a shock. needless to say the accident happen right at this moment, I was shaving up wards and the surprise made me shave off my sides till the temple reigion. OMG.
UHHHH i'll post pictures later :(
Going out for dinner... ciaoz.
#EDIT#
Im home.. and heres the picture :X
DUN LAUGH okie!?
I look great still but its just so weird...
Nic =S


No comments:
Post a Comment