Tuesday, 10 July 2012

5am

LOL HI GUYS ITS 5AM!

Night owl nic is here to show face and yes im awake as of now.
Im gonna start doing this corner which is called "What the hell am I thinking, as of now". Haha its gonna be fun cuz i'll be randomly blogging at any weird timing when ever i happen to see the clock and its on a odd number. eg. 4:07 or like 5:35. 
Im gonna do mobile blogging with that as the title and post whatever im doing and what im thinking. I know its very random to do that but hey what are the chances of me seeing the clock and it being odd numbered? highly possible LOLOLOL.

Lets see how much random things i'll post. :| thats to show how bored i am.  LOL
Alright  if there isnt any strong objections... within the next 50 seconds. Im gonna proceed with it! HAHAHA

Btw i'll be putting up tutorial links on how to get u started on mobile blogging asap.

Cranky Nic.




Being the least tech-savvy one in the group, I'll say that blogging on mobile is only if you have an iPad (like Nic). To be honest, blogging on mobile phone is quite annoying due to small screen and limited customizing and linking options. 




Tech-unsavvy Ave being a caveman.

I did it with handphone okie?! LOL
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment