Saturday, 7 July 2012

L'Arc~en~Ciel — A post dedicated to fandom




simply from this video alone, you can tell how technically competent and charismatic this band is. Having attended their live concert at the Singapore indoor stadium, I must say that they are truly one of the most legendary bands in J-rock/J-pop history and I absolutely love the repertoire, staging, lighting, costume and the pure auditory sensation. Even the sound of him breathing is music.

I am thankful to have witness them live, but I miss Larc en Ciel.


Ave being a fangirl.

SO Thankful to Nic who got you and chuu tickets to the concert. 
HEHE




Thank you very much oh-resourceful-Nic. 
I recall my first impression of Hyde unclose was "God, he's so cute and pouty." 
Still my favorite J-rock/pop male singer though. 
fOrEvErLoViNgHyDe - Chuu.  


P.S. I'm finally posting something on the blog eh! heeeeeeeee :3

You sounded like a retarted fan... chuu - nic

No comments:

Post a Comment